- Plans & Strategies
Plans & Strategies
View the current Jackson/Teton County Comprehensive Plan, updated November 2, 2020.
Each spring the community sets a work plan for Comprehensive Plan implementation in the following fiscal year.
The plan's purpose is to evaluate the costs and benefits of various housing tools, establish a system for monitoring the success of those tools in meeting our housing goal, and establish the roles that various entities, including the free market, will play in meeting the housing goal of the community.
The community plans to meet future transportation demand through the use of alternative modes. The first step in realizing this goal is the development of a community wide integrated transportation plan.
Comprehensive assessment of wildlife-vehicle collision mitigation opportunities.
- 2007 Housing Needs Assessment (PDF)
- 2010 Housing Jackson Hole (Blue Ribbon Panel) (PDF)
- 2013 Employee Generation by Land Use (Nexus) Study (PDF)
- 2014 Assessment of Workforce Housing Provision and Management (PDF)
- 2014 Western Greater Yellowstone Regional Analysis of Impediments (PDF)
- 2014 Western Greater Yellowstone Regional Housing Needs Assessment (PDF)
- 2015 Affordable Housing Review (private study) (PDF)