- Community Monitoring
Each spring, the community monitors a series of 19 indicators to gauge our progress towards achieving the 2012 Comprehensive Plan’s vision. Our community’s performance on each of these indicators determines the annual Comprehensive Plan Implementation Work Plan.
2018 Annual Indicator Report
Read our 2018 Annual Indicator Report, released March 7th, 2018.
- Energy Load (Goal - Maintain 2011 Levels)
- Location of Residential Development (Greater than 60 Percent in Complete Neighborhoods)
- Location of Residential Potential (Greater than 60 Percent in Complete Neighborhoods)
- Permanent Conservation (Goal - Increase)
- Wildlife Vehicle Collisions (Goal - Decrease)
Quality of Life
- Active Transportation Use (Goal - Greater Than 18 Percent by 2024) (PDF)
- Employment by Sector (Goal - Monitor) (PDF)
- Housing Affordability (Goal - Monitor) (PDF)
- Jobs Housing Balance (Goal - Monitor) (PDF)
- Local Workforce (Goal - Greater Than 65 Percent) (PDF)
- Lodging Occupancy (Goal - Increase) (PDF)
- Road Corridor Improvement Benchmarks (PDF)
- START Annual Ridership (Goal - 1.8 million by 2024) (PDF)
- Traffic - Vehicle Miles Traveled (Goal - 525 million in 2024) (PDF)
- Workforce Housing Stock (Goal - Monitor) (PDF)
Level of Service
- Level of Service (Goal: Monitor): Definitions and metrics have not been set. As a result, staff does not monitor Levels of Service currently.